Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Quadruple Chocolate!

Chocolate Lovers Unite!!!!
I may have gone a tad overboard with these delectable creations.
Double chocolate cake with chocolate chips baked right into the batter. Then I made chocolate butter cream by adding cocoa powder to the mix. I piped that on and sprinkled the semi-sweet mini chocolate chips! You know that funny white look that chocolate chips get as they age, well I hate it. It will ruin a decoration. To remedy the white coating, I put the chips in a cupboard near the oven. They got warm enough to soften, but not melt, making the white film disappear! Whoo!



YUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Hmmm, I wonder what I can bake next! Who has a birthday coming up?

1 comment:

  1. Mine is in april, but you can bake me cupcakes any day of the year, girl. :))))

    -tash

    ReplyDelete