Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Family is Growing


Holy engagements!!! I am in wedding heaven
Ryan and Emily get engaged in Paris, on the Eiffel Tower, right before they attend the 2012 Olympic games. Wow, did he set the bar high!!!
Katie and Neil get engaged and will be wed in September 2013!!!
Kylie and Derrick get engaged and will tie the knot on December 31, 2013! 
(Just in case you do not realize, this means-NEW YEARS EVE WEDDING!!!!!!!!)
WHoooooHooooo! I am so excited to help three of my favorite cousins with their huge days.
My cousin Mary, her parents, and myself are hosting an engagement party at our family’s furniture store this August for Katie & Neil and Kylie & Derrick. Invitations are being made and the menu is being picked out. I am in charge of desserts, obviously, and the décor. I want to class things up with heavy hors d’oeuvres, rich desserts, alongside wine and cocktails.
Boys get your fancy pants on and girls bring your dresses-we have a real party on our hands!


No comments:

Post a Comment