Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Friday!

Today is a wonderful day and the sun is shining and the temperature is bearable in good ole' Ames Iowa! Tomorrow is a big day for me. I am officially making my first "cut-the-cake" wedding cake! Holy Cow I am getting nervous about this task. I went to the flower shop yesterday and have 24 dozen white and orange roses being chilled. I have the cake pans and mixers. I picked out my frosting recipe with the help of my brothers Matt, and McClain, and I am ready to get to work bright and early.

I m blessed to be making this cake for my tent mate of 6 weeks, Kendra. We spent last summer in Africa together sharing our lives with orphans. She is such an amazing friend and woman of God and I am honored to be a part of her HUGE day.

Oh my goodness golly I LOVE weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment